Build Your Wallet
Mobile Payment Solutions
Load your card on your phone or device. This convenient new way to pay with your MBT debit card makes reaching for your wallet a thing of the past. You can use your eligible device at merchant locations nationwide to conveniently make purchases.
This cool technology is rapidly growing in the U.S. and MBT is at the leading edge. No matter which camp you prefer, we support Android Pay, ApplePay and Samsung Pay. We want to make it as convenient as possible for you to use your card in any way you choose.
- Add your MBT debit card to your device.
- Use the device to make purchases with your choice of card.
- Payment is as simple as a touch.
Industry leading SECURITY
Mobile payment technologies use a combination of sophisticated software, hardware and encryption to ensure your personal information, transaction data, and debit card information is protected. Even if your phone is lost, stolen or someone hacked it, your account information is safe! Below are some of the key security advantages of the most popular technologies.
- You don’t show your card.
- Your physical card is digitally encrypted or disguised.
- Your phone stores encrypted card numbers in memory that’s inaccessible.
- Your fingerprint or a code is required for purchase.
- Retailers don’t store your payment information.
- Even if someone hacked your phone or it is lost or stolen, your account information is safe!
Apple, the Apple logo, and Apple Pay are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Android, Android Pay, and the Android Logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
©2016 Samsung, Samsung Pay, Samsung Galaxy and Galaxy S (and other device names) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Use only in accordance with law.