Greenpath Financial Wellness and Resources
Resources for Financial Wellness
Monroe Bank & Trust has partnered with one of the nation’s most respected not-for-profit money management organizations: GreenPath. With GreenPath, you have free* access to money management and financial education services. GreenPath is a non-profit company that partners with you to achieve your financial goals.
You can receive assistance with:
- Personal and family budgeting
- Understanding your credit report
- Improving your credit score
- Money management
- Debt repayment
- Student loans
- Avoiding bankruptcy, foreclosure or repossession
Call Toll Free 877-337-3399 Today
* Personal financial and credit counseling is offered free to Monroe Bank & Trust customers. Counselors are employees of GreenPath Debt Solutions and not Monroe Bank & Trust. GreenPath is a not-for-profit counseling agency, affiliated with the National Foundation for Credit Counseling (NFCC) and Accredited by the Council on Accreditation for Family and Childrens’ Services. GreenPath has also been a HUD approved housing counseling agency since 1968. Although recurrent financial and credit counseling is free, an individual’s adoption of a GreenPath creditor negotiated debt management plan may include State-approved fees based upon the amount of debt managed and the client’s ability to pay. GreenPath Debt Solutions is solely responsible for the appropriateness of the personal counseling offered by its employees and the accuracy of its software solutions. For information regarding NFCC member agencies, visit www.NFCC.org . For information regarding HUD-approved counseling agencies, visit HUD.gov.