Credit and Debit Card Solutions
Visa® Credit Card
Credit Cards offer advantages that go far beyond convenience. Besides being a helpful tool when it comes to emergencies, credit cards are a no-fuss cash alternative.
Here’s how to get the most from your credit card:
- Track day-to-day spending to help build your budget.
- Use it to build your credit history. One of the main advantages of having a credit card is that it can have a positive effect on your credit score when you use it wisely.
Monroe Bank & Trust Debit Card
Access your checking and savings accounts anytime/anywhere and have universal acceptance like a credit card. It’s just like using your checkbook – but easier!
- Purchase amount debited directly from your checking account reducing the fear of overspending.
- Transactions appear on your checking account statement.
Convenient, secure card that carries the internationally accepted Mastercard® Debit name.
- Make purchases at a variety of retailers worldwide without the hassle of writing checks.
- No hidden fees
Before you travel, please contact us. Informing us of your travel plans can help us to ensure that using your card while away will be as easy as possible.
1 See the card application’s Important Disclosures for current terms, rates and fees. Credit cards are subject to credit approval. Cards are issued by Elan Financial Services through First Merchants Bank. Please visit your nearest banking center to obtain a copy of your card application including important disclosures for current terms, rates, and fees