You know what you want your investments to do for you, but you may not have the time or resources to manage them effectively.
A MBT Wealth Management Agency account means having your own personal asset management team at your service.
Agency accounts can be configured for individuals, joint ownership, transfer-on-death registration, individual trustees, or corporate capacity.
Features and Benefits
- 65 years of investment management experience.
- Managed mutual fund, index fund and individual securities portfolios.
- Convenient local access to world-class research capabilities.
- Custody and safekeeping of assets under one convenient account.
- Immediate collection of dividends and interest and settlement of capital changes.
- Continuous investment of cash balances at money market rates.
- Flexible remittance and bill-paying services.
- Year-end tax information with detailed ledger available.
- Security trading at preferred institutional rates.
- Detailed account statements and free internet account access.
The information above is not intended nor should it be used as a substitute for the advice of an attorney, estate or tax planner, whose advice should be sought to review your personal circumstances and goals.