Welcome to MBT Careers
Professional growth, diversity and work-life balance – you’ll find all of that and more in a career at MBT. Please click here to view current open positions and apply. If you find an open position that interests you, please click on the job. Attach or copy and paste your resume to help us assess your qualifications and submit an online application.
The main goal for our career site is to make it as easy as possible for you to become a candidate. MBT uses a comprehensive recruitment process for our open positions. If you look through the section below, it will help you understand what to expect, and when. Some of our hiring does emphasize slightly different elements of the recruiting process:
1. Search for Positions: You can view open positions on this site. If you meet the job requirements, you can submit your interest as explained below.
2. Submit your Interest: After you identify a position and decide to submit your interest MBT’s preferred submission process is through our website. Our online tool will help guide you. You'll be asked to submit personal information and include your resume. Resumes will remain on file for 45 days.
3. Resume Review: Recruiters will review your resume and candidate information against the criteria for a specific position. Recruiters directly contact those candidates who best match the requirements, to discuss next steps. As part of this step, MBT obtains your written permission to obtain a Consumer Credit Report and run a standard background check including a release of information from your previous employers.
4. Screening / Interview: If you are contacted by a MBT recruiter, you will be informed of the details about the opening, review your resume with the recruiter, discuss what happens next and have a chance to ask clarifying questions. Depending on the specific position, the next steps in the process could include an invitation to take an assessment, to interview or both. The number of interviews varies for each position, and MBT recruiters make every effort to respect your schedule and those of everyone else involved.
5. Offer Extended: If MBT selects you for a position you seek, you will receive a verbal offer and then a formal written offer. Offer Acceptance: If you accept MBT’s offer, a start date will be mutually determined and you will begin your formal employee orientation and on-boarding activities your first day. You will receive a Welcome Letter to explain reporting the first day and what to expect.
MBT is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V
World Class Banking with a Local Address.
MBT excells in full service banking including retirement planning and investment management. Branches throughout Monroe and in Bedford, Carleton, Dundee, Erie, Flat Rock, Ida, Lambertville, Milan, Northville, Petersburg, Plymouth, South Rockwood, Taylor, Temperance, Trenton and Wyandotte.