Equity Mutual Fund Portfolio
This model is designed as a growth portfolio to serve investors with high risk tolerances. The intended objective of the allocation is to provide high capital appreciation. The strategy utilizes several asset classes - large capitalization stocks, mid capitalization stocks, small capitalization stocks, international stocks, and money market/cash reserve funds.
Generally, the managers of the stock mutual funds within this model purchase stocks with high growth potential and high intrinsic values compared with their current market value.
Features and Benefits
The SelectAdvantage Funds portfolios use mutual funds chosen for their:
- Total return track record in up and down markets.
- Management tenure of at least 3 years for reliability of strategy and performance.
- No-load structure and expenses in the lowest 1/3rd of its peer group.
- Volatility measures in the bottom 1/3rd of its peer group.
- Above-average tax efficiency of the fund is also considered.
By utilizing this and additional screening criteria, as well as strategically rebalancing the portfolios at least quarterly for market conditions, Select Advantage funds portfolios are optimally positioned to outperform.